In this episode, I talk to Ben Musholt, a martial artist, parkour coach, and co-author of the new book, “Parkour Strength Training: Overcome Obstacles for Fun and Fitness.” He shared some fascinating insights into the development of “ninja skills.”
• Ben’s background in sports & martial arts, and how he got into parkour.
• Ben’s previous book, “Mad Skills.”
• Parkour as the “flight” portion of the “fight or flight” instinct.
• Parkour vs. Free Running.
• “Joint Stacking” and avoiding injury through proper movement.
• Real-life applications of parkour training.
• Integrating Parkour with weight training and martial arts.
You can find Ben on Twitter and Instagram. His books, “Parkour Strength Training: Overcome Obstacles for Fun and Fitness” and “Mad Skills: The World’s Largest Illustrated Exercise Encyclopedia” are available for purchase on Amazon. Check ’em out!